Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
1) Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Services
Our EAP services help employees to address emotional problems and seek practical solutions to personal and professional issues before problems affect job performance. EAP services include:
- 24/7 telephone access to expert counsellors through a toll-free line;
- In-person counselling during the day, evening and on weekends;
- Telephonic counselling sessions with master's-level counsellors;
- Online assistance;
- Management consultations;
- Referrals to a network of community resources;
- On-site support for crisis situations and critical incident stress management.
2) Work-Life and Wellness Services
Whether your employees are facing a child care breakdown, an illness in the family, quitting smoking, credit card debt, the stress of changes at work, the mixed emotions of caring for an aging parent, or looking to improve their overall health and well-being, BenefitDeck's work-life & wellness services help them stay focused on and committed to work.
Work life & Wellness Services include:
- 24/7 telephone access to bilingual consultation with experts on child care, parenting, education, elder care, nutrition and wellness;
- In-person consultation for legal issues;
- Referrals to helpful community resources;
- Extensive library of educational materials including articles, booklets, kits and audio recordings;
- Online interactive tools, information and resources; and
- Live and online employee and manager effectiveness training.
BenefitDeck's work-life and wellness services can be offered as stand alone programs or together to provide a holistic and preventive solution for your employees.
3) Integrated EAP, Work-Life & Wellness Services
This service combines our confidential EAP counselling services with our Work-Life & Wellness program services.
With this integrated program, our clients are able to:
- Increase employee productivity and satisfaction
- Reduce health care costs associated with mental health concerns, including stress related disability
- Prevent organizational and employee problems from escalating through early identification and intervention of the issue
- Decrease costs related to absenteeism
- Improve retention and recruitment, as happy, motivated, experienced talent not only stay but become credible recruiters in a tightening job market
- Improve loyalty as employees value an organization's commitment to their overall health and well-being
- Provide additional support and resources to an organization's HR department
- Offer a unique ROI tool to calculate savings to your organization
Enhance your benefits offering and stand out as the most desired place to work in your industry.
Arrange a free consultation with BenefitDeck today for more information.
"When we decided we needed a new take on benefits for United Front Games we talked to many people and decided to go with BenefitDeck. Donald Chu already knew what a company like ours needed from a benefits package and proceeded to deliver exactly what we needed for less than we thought possible. Donald’s help, patience and delivery has been superb every step of the way. We couldn’t have made a better choice for UFG than going with Donald and BenefitDeck."
— Stefan Wessels, President, United Front Games